- Stephen Roller and Katrin Erk. Relations such as Hypernymy: Identifying and Exploiting Hearst Patterns in Distributional Vectors for Lexical Entailment. Proceedings of EMNLP, to appear.
- Stephen Roller and Katrin Erk. PIC a Different Word: A Simple Model for Lexical Substitution in Context. Proceedings of NAACL.
- Katrin Erk. What do you know about an alligator when you know the company it keeps? Semantics and Pragmatics Vol. 9, 1-63. Code for this paper.
- Islam Beltagy,
Raymond J. Mooney. Representing meaning with a combination of logical and distributional models. Computational Linguistics special issue on formal distributional semantics, to appear.
- Diana McCarthy, Marianna Apidianaki, and Katrin Erk. Word sense clustering and clusterability. Computational Linguistics 42(2), 245-275.
- Islam Beltagy, Chau Kim Cuong, Gemma Boleda, Dan Garrette, Katrin Erk, and Raymond Mooney. Montague meets Markov: Deep semantics with probabilistic logical form. Proceedings of *SEM 2013.
- Katrin Erk, Diana McCarthy, and Nicholas Gaylord. Measuring word meaning in context. Computational Linguistics 39(3), 511-554, September 2013.
- Taesun Moon and Katrin Erk. An inference-based model of word meaning in context as a paraphrase distribution. ACM Transactions on Intelligent
Systems and Technology 4(3), Special issue on Paraphrasing, June 2013.
- Katrin Erk. Towards a semantics for distributional representations. Proceedings of IWCS 2013.
- Dan Garrette, Katrin Erk, and Ray Mooney. A
Formal Approach to Linking Logical Form and Vector-Space Lexical
Semantics. In Computing Meaning, Vol. 4, H. Bunt, J. Bos and S. Pulman (Eds.), Springer, Berlin, pp. 27-48, 2013. Email me if you would like a copy.
Katrin Erk, Andrea Kowalski, Sebastian Pado and Manfred Pinkal. Building a resource for lexical semantics. Proceedings of the XVII International Congress of Linguists(CIL), Prague.
Katrin Erk, Andrea Kowalski, and Sebastian Pado. The SALSA Annotation Tool. Proceedings of the 6th Lorraine-Saarland Workshop, Nancy.
Manuel Bodirsky, Katrin Erk, Alexander Koller, and Joachim Niehren. Beta reduction constraints
. Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA), Utrecht.
Katrin Erk and Joachim Niehren. Parallelism constraints
Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Rewriting
Techniques and Applications (RTA), Norwich, U.K., 2000. Springer Verlag.